Monday, October 29, 2018

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic*

Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back?

So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If I told you how many things I found since then, you'd fall out.  I'll get to them... all of them.  I promise.  For now, I'd like to just catch you up on some of the summer happenings.  

Don't give me a hard time.  Yes, we're going to play catch-up!  The summer heat is fading, our days are shorter.  Our time under the sunshine decreases by the day.  What better time to relive some of the best moments?  Exactly.  Put on your bikinis and grab a fruity drink!

First up? The First Annual Gala for Children's Cancer Research.  


 



I got a trim and blowout.  


I got a pretty dress.

 

We linked up with friends for an Uber ride to the party.  No need to drive home?  It's going to be a fun night!



Open bar and 50 drink tickets for the four of us?!

 

 
We had a good time for a great cause!  The theme was masquerade ball and the food and décor was so nice. 




 
Oh, and the food.  How could I forget the yummy food?








Oh, and let's consider this photo to be a before.  


Yep, there have been some changes that we will talk about tomorrow!  This event was about more than getting dolled up and dancing the night away.  It was a cause to raise awareness and funds for a good cause!


1 comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.