Sunday, September 15, 2013

Winner Takes All!!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I'm co-hosting a group giveaway!!  Also, be sure to check below for the sales & discount section!
This is a winner takes ALL, and here is what YOU could win:

~ Avon Jewelry Set
~ Avon Perfume 'Blue Escape'
~Lace & Floral Zippy Pouch
~ Medium Ad Space on Agape Love Designs
~ $20 Visa Gift Card

This giveaway is open to Residents of the US Only. My apologies to all who this excludes.

 
Meet the wonderful sponsors!

Maria ♥ Megan
 Tabby ♥ Victoria

 To enter, simply fill out the rafflecopter widget below.

O and be sure to come back each day for extra daily bonus entries!

Don't forget to check out the sales & discounts for my lovely sponsor's shops below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Use code AGAPE10 for 10% off at Bishop Place Handmade


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Life Update - Divorce.

In my last post, I mentioned it's been 6 years since I last blogged and this particular life update is one of the reasons I buried my he...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.