Monday, April 24, 2017

Newest Little: Auntie Status Just Got Sweeter

ISLANDERS!  I haven't shared news.  It hit me.  Like, it hit me.  Remember my new nephew who was on the way and already loved so dearly?  The one who had a 'Loved So DEERly' themed baby shower?  



Well, guess what.  He's here!



Kellan Asher Tillman arrived 3/26/2017 at 1:24 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and measured 19 inches long.

He is perfect and adorable and looks like my brother, his daddy.



Family is well and he. is. beautiful!



I'm a proud auntie. Again.  The love is real. VERY real.



1 comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.