Thursday, January 11, 2018

Well and Pretty: An Update.

Howdy, Islanders!  

Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post was a pictorial update on some of my favorite things to keep myself well and pretty.


Life Water

Have you heard of the many benefits found in alkaline water.  I love water.  I tried Life Water and I LOVE it.  I can FEEL the difference from the inside out.  


I drink a bottle of alkaline water everyday.  Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:

- digestion support
- urinary health
- flushing bodily systems
- balancing and countering an acidic diet

So, drink water... LOTS of water.  If you can, try to incorporate alkaline water into your water intake routine.

Bare Minerals Makeup

I found a makeup routine that works for me.  Its fail-proof technology and consultations at the time of purchase have helped to give me a polished and dewy complexion when I want to get all dolled up or add a little somethin' extra on any given day.


Check out the website(here) for the latest updates, discounts and product information!

100-calorie Candies

OMG!  At the checkout lines in Walmart, they've introduced the perfectly sized candies for my sweet tooth.  They're these nifty 100-calorie bars that are made for a small variety of candies including Snickers, Twix, Starburst, and Skittles.


They larger than the fun-sized bars and offer a guilt-free opportunity to indulge.  They've quickly become my go-to treat once a week.

Fruit

While I've always kept a fruit bowl, I've cut back on the unhealthy snacks in our home.  Oh, and by cut back, I mean practically cut off all unhealthy snacks.  I mean, we used to have all kinds of snacks but not anymore.  



Every week, I stock the fruit basket.  I love to have my daily dose of 3-5 fresh fruits a day.

I have specific updates to share.  I found an amazing eyebrow pencil, I found a great soap to keep our skin moisturized, I have a facial regimen that keeps my skin clear (for the  most part), I have been sleeping better, I have decreased my carb intake... things (physically, mentally, emotionally) are on the up and up.  

What are you doing to improve yourself?  Share some ideas in the comments! I'm always looking for ways to improve.




Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.