Friday, September 30, 2011

The Eve.



So, who has a button? That would be me! And who's feelin' fancy? That, too, would be me!


Today marks the EVE of 31 Days! I am so excited to link up with such an amazing e-movement.  Join me and SO MANY others on the journey to improve everyday of October.  My topics will cover a kid-friendly life. Consider the island a reference point for crafts & activities, coupons & bargains, toys & junk, cleaning & organizing, parties & play dates, recipes and SO MUCH MORE.  I have found that, as much as I ask for advice, I have some tips and tricks up my sleeve which may help someone else... What a perfect opportunity to showcase an awesome group of people!! I can't wait to stalk check-out everyone's updates...


Do you have a topic you'd like to talk about? Visit the Nester's blog to find out more!


Improving my family's life and showing my biggest blessings off... even if no one's watching ;)


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.