Friday, February 5, 2016

Monthday - 3, 4, 5?!

Despite my decision to put things on pause, I had one tiny reminder that time was still racing by... my adorable nephew, Mason.  You may recall my commitment to capture his monthly milestones in photos.  Remember some of our elements used in every monthday photoshoot?



Well, I was unable to be there on his actual monthday in December.  Mom and Dad took the photos for that month and I got a text update that he wasn't feeling it:


Sure, they had most of the ingredients for the shoot:  the baby, the giraffe, the sticker tie but... Islanders, you see his face.  You see Ryan's message. They were missing his auntie, duh!  OH, and speaking of MaseFace and his auntie... I received a pleasant surprise on my birthday.


Maseface made a birthday greeting card for me!  How awesome is that?!  I also learned Ryan's mom was able to capture his 4th monthday photos and Islanders, get ready for the milestones.


There's the giraffe.  The sticker tie.  The bright-eyed baby.


WHO SITS UP?!


Who has also been trying to scoot around?!  You see the drool.  He's teething.

What's next?  DRIVING?!

Oh. My. Word.  When did this happen?  You know what else?  This past Monday, February 1, 2016, Mason started to attend daycare... Yep, he had his first day of school and *drumroll please* so far so great!

Oh, don't worry your pretty little head.  I've got photo plans for Valentine's Day.  It's goin' down.

Auntie OUT!

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Our event could not have gone more smoothly. Huge thanks to the amazing managers at venues in Houston for their consummate professionalism and outstanding hospitality. We look forward to many more years at this lovely place.

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.