Friday, June 17, 2016

Frugal Friday - Dollar Tree Finds!

You may recall the Dollar Tree series in October.  In that series, I shared fabulous finds in one of my favorite stores!  Just because the series came to end doesn't mean I don't frequent "the spot!"  During a recent visit, I found three new items I absolutely LOVE!  Here they are:

1. Animal Print Bows




The Dollar Tree gift bag section has great quality bags sold at a major discount!  I check out the latest selection with every visit and I've found some really nice bows.  These new animal print bows are fabulous - great quality, shimmery, and large!

2. Magnetic Tins


How awesome are these tins?  Sold in the office supply aisle, they would work perfectly holding herbs on the outside OR INSIDE of a refrigerator.  These tins are sold at Bed Bath & Beyond for $3/each.  Don't believe me?  Check it out yourself here.

3.  Personal Fan


I love the idea of these fans for use during the hot summer months but also for use to set makeup during the application process or attached to a stroller to keep little ones cool!  I always check the electronic section for cool phone cases, accessories (selfie sticks, hello!), styluses and small electronics like the fan.  How perfect would a personal fan be at an amusement park or cookout?

Islanders, head over to your Dollar Tree in search of awesome goods for $1 or less!  You can't go wrong!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.