Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pink Craft Room Reveal: Two Workspaces

Islanders, we've had this conversation.  I'm the kind of person who needs her own Christmas tree because I have a thing for ornament placement.  I'm the person who needs a craft room to hold my craft supplies but ALSO to have my own space because it makes me happy and increases my productivity and creativity.

Soon after my craft room approached a done state, Munch started to call the space OURs. She started finding excuses to pull out my papers and paper punches.  She was playing school.  Her friends came over and they were all in the room playing and crafting and -- hold up.

DO YOU THINK I CREATED A SPACE OF MY OWN TO SHARE WITH ANY AND EVERYBODY?

I'll give you the answer.  No.  No, I did not.

Despite threatening stares and promises of punishment, she kept finding reasons to be in my space.  I started to look into purchasing a desk for the kid. ** eye rolls all around*  I found a few but I didn't budget for anything too fancy or expensive.  Then, on a trip to Goodwill, I hit the jackpot!  I got a desk for $9!!!  It is dark stained wood with  a small drawer and is the perfect size for Munch.


Over the desk, I hung the painted peg board and a photo display. I'll share her total workspace in the near future because we incorporated some cool storage techniques and it has worked out pretty awesomely for her.

All-in-all.  The craft space is a functional, bright and beautiful room we BOTH enjoy to use!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.