Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pecan Pinwheels: A 5-minute Dessert

Hi, Islanders!  It's been forever.  Like, forever.  I've been living and loving and loving life as I'm living it.  I've promised some updates but for real, they're on the back burner because I've got some 5 minute ideas I need to share over the course of the next few days.  First up?  A five-minute Dessert!

Pretty Pecan Pinwheels

Supplies


- Store-bought pecan pinwheels
- Canned whipped topping
- Chocolate or caramel syrup
- Crushed pecans

Step-by-steps

1.  Remove pecan pinwheels from package.  Tip: if preparing for immediate consumption, warm the pinwheels up prior to assembly.

2.  Top with whipped cream.

3.  Drizzle with syrup.

4.  Sprinkle pecans on top.

5.  Place on platter and get ready for compliments :)


This is the perfect dessert for the commuter who wants to participate in the office potluck but doesn't have the means to carry a lot of food on the road; these supplies pack easily in most bags and can be assembled onsite!  I also love that they look fancy and homemade.  Plus, they're effortless and affordable!

Head to your local grocery store and whip up some  last-minute and fabulous desserts!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.