Tuesday, December 13, 2016

OTW: Holidays, Decor, DIY

Hi, Islanders!

It's been far too long.  I have so much to share!  


Thanksgiving was awesome.  I'll share pics tomorrow.  


Christmas is upon us.  The decor is coming together.  I've got tips and plans... new trees to share and more.  I found some awesome and affordable gift ideas.  Christmas dinner is at our house and I'm getting super excited.  Oh, and Pinky, our elf on the shelf, has returned.


Home projects are looking amazing.  I've been updating the new place and I've found some amazing deals and new products.  I can't wait to share the progress and introduce our home; I'm quite pleased with the spaces.

Stay tuned.  I've got good stuff on the way (OTW)!

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.