Thursday, January 16, 2014

Growing Pains

Recently, we wished our sweet nephew, Little Derrick, a happy birthday. 

 
I know what you're thinking and he had on a sweater but was wiggling too much, worked up a sweat and took it off, lol.
 
 
Yo! Gabba Gabba is his favorite show and the  birthday party theme of choice. 
 
 
I brought our Yo! Gabba Gabba cds and the kids had a wiggling good time.  Chef Joy made the cake and, long story short, it was a sweet little party for my sweet little nephew. 


I can't believe he's two already :(
 
  
 
No, he's not holding up the number one.  He thought he was fooling the grown-ups by raising his hand super high before he touched the cake.
 
 
 
All of this celebrating got me to thinking about an upcoming major event, Olivia's birthday.  My Wordless Wednesday post this week was really all about the bittersweet realization that my tiny birthday twin is REALLY turning one.
 
 
 
 
Let us agree to not talk about it too much, mmKay?
 
 
 
That smile.  Those cheeks.
 
ONE?!
 
I need a moment to regroup from all these growing pains.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.