Sunday, December 24, 2017

Dollar Tree Finds for the Holiday Season!

Islanders,

I try to visit Dollar Tree once a week.  I love to see the new shipments but I've also been pulled there to purchase supplies for the kid's projects.  I post my findings on the Instagram story but I found so many goodies on my last trip, I had to blog about it!  I found several Elf on the Shelf goodies.  These are perfect for stocking stuffers or Elf gifts on some days.




I love the nail stencils and stickers too! They're great as an addition to a spa gift set, stockings or as gift toppers for nail supplies.


OMG!  For a limited time, you can find these cups Aladdin insulated cups at your local Dollar Tree!


I bought them to fill with goodies for the kid's teachers!  These leather tassel keychains are on trend!


These boxes were perfect for the neighbor goodies we made.


I've seen these Rite Aid closeouts at a few Dollar Tree stores.  They're great for dry skin!


This cookie is the perfect stocking stuffer!


I also loved the animal themed goodies.


There were owl lotions and lip balm, and animal-themed lotions for on-the-go.  One of my other favorite seasonal goodies is the mug.  These mugs are really nice and they are large so it's perfect for coffee lovers like myself!


I found several but these items were my favorite!

Be sure to visit your local Dollar Tree for amazing finds and cheap prices!


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.