Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Meet The New Pup.

Well, if you follow me on Instagram, you already e-met our new dog. 


That ball of naps and fat rolls photographed above chose his own name and, while I would normally share the video of his name choice, I'm going to direct you to my Instagram story for behind the scenes footage of our island happenings.  You won't catch this update but there's always something to see; I try to post on the IG stories everyday.


Look at that face.  Seriously?!  Islanders, I would like to formally introduce my new furbaby, Diesel.


He is everything puppy dreams of this breed are made of - fat rolls, five-minute play sessions, lots of naps and a sweet little face.


We stopped at Petsmart and purchased everything from the Ellen Degeneres lifestyle brand collection, ED. 


His toys, his collar, his leash, his bed-- we got everything.  I love the chic colors, preppy prints and timeless design.


More importantly, I'm really growing to love our new furbaby, Diesel.


I'm sure I'll have lots of updates because this fella is just as full of personality as he is cute.  

Until next time, 

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.