Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Something Memphis Blues - Designs and Decor

Unique events come with requirements.  It feels great to come up with something original but it also means everything has to be created... original.

In the case of the Something Memphis Blues bridal shower, I created a series of printables (I'll share them at the bottom of this post) and theme-specific decor ideas.


I also worked with Melina to create a large sign to mimic the Beale Street sign.


The sign read, "Welcome to Debbie's Bridal Shower celebrating LOVE!"


I found the circles and letters across the top of the sign at Dollar Tree on shower day.  Munch put them together in the backseat on the way to the venue.


The favor tags turned out perfectly!


In pretty little boxes tied up with ribbon, I placed a small Yankee Candle votive.


They looked so cute!  Other graphic designs included the custom menu printable for the buffet table:




If you're hosting an Elvis-inspired event, print any of the following images as 4x6 or 5x7 photos.












Tomorrow, I'm sharing the best part of this event, the FOOD!  Erica is a cook and the food was amazing!



Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.