Friday, March 16, 2018

Strawberry Festival 2018

Howdy, Islanders!

I visited Plant City, FL for an afternoon a few weeks back.  I found an awesome boutique called A PEACE of Plant City.



It was super cute and so full of cute decor, yummy teas, and accessories.


I loved the light fixtures and posted several highlights on my Instagram story.


I even shared a pic with Strawbuddy who was also located in the shop!


We stopped in a few of the awesome antique shops and I got some Wakanda collectibles and decor inspiration.


How awesome would these planters look with cool plants inside the hats?


... on a book shelf??!! OMG! I have an idea for some shelving solutions in the new place and I can't wait to execute and share it!  Anyhoo, we had a great time in the cute town.  I remember saying I couldn't wait to visit again.

I didn't realize that my photo with Strawbuddy would be chosen as the 2018 Strawberry Festival Selfie Challenge winner!  OMG!


I won tickets!  It was announced on Instagram and I was super excited.  We arrived on the final day to pick up my concert tickets!  Munch and the man weren't as excited as I was; they assumed the festival would be boring.  They were pleasantly surprised.

There was great food.  




There were fun rides.  There were performances.  



There were strawberry treats.  



... AMAZING strawberry treats at that!







We had a great time.  I knew it was a successful day when, on the way home, the man and Munch were talking about what we're going to do next year at the Strawberry Festival.


To top it off, the sunset warmed our faces and the time warmed our hearts; Strawberry Festival 2018 was an awesome time!


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.