Saturday, September 24, 2011

About time...

I'm back... and not just from a busy wedding season and long commute and Disney and the Bahamas and Florida... I'm back from Kindergarten.  THIS WEEKEND, look for blogs about the following:


- Disney Wrap-Up
- Grown-up vacations (Cruising)
- Kindergarten


Stay tuned and please forgive me for my absence... I'm sure my one-sided friendship with this online diary is lacking and that's totally NOT my intention. I keep you guys tied up on the island so I can come and scream (or chat or cry or laugh or-- you get the point) so I shall definitely be better about a schedule... Sunday postings anyone? LOL. 


By way of brief update, all is well, life is good... August was GREAT and I just can't wait to tell you what's been going on!


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.