Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 22 - The Halloween Vignette

Sherry's Halloween vignette inspired me to create one of my own. 
 
 
I still really think it turned out awesome and that the photos don't do it justice.  Well, I'm about to share mine (a day late and a dollar short, lol).
 
 
The sparkled skulls are from Ross, the silver skulls light-up and are from the Dollar Tree. I turned our dining room centerpiece vase upside down and placed our cute little haunted house on top:
 
 
Isn't it adorable?  THRIFT STORE purchase for $3.90!!  I love it when the candle is lit:
 
 
Honestly, I'm late sharing and that is because I change it everyday.  I am, however, very happy that we were able to sprinkle in some Halloween décor throughout the main level.  It added to the fun of Halloween :)
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.