Friday, January 16, 2015

Football-Themed Baby Shower

Howdy, Islanders!

Yesterday I shared the invitation for a March baby shower I'll be co-hosting in NJ.


This shower is for Hubbs' favorite cousin.  Our little girls, Munch and Cousin Kelly, are very close so, I'm excited to pull together an event that will be filled with the love we have for the Robinson family.  I designed the invite based on the guidance that the shower will be a nod to daddy-to-be's (DTB) adoration for football and the Colts to be more specific.



I've hosted a number of sports-themed events but never one solely dedicated to a football theme (excluding super bowl parties).  I am excited to bring this party to life and I've compiled a vision board to keep my imagination grounded!


I plan to incorporate all elements of the game into the decor, the signage, the food, the sweets, etc.  I'm sure, as this event comes together, we will have LOTS to talk about!

Stay tuned,

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.