Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Another Country Heard From

Oh.  Hi there.  Have we met?

I think you might know me.  I mean, I might look familiar.  Hi, I'm Tabby.  Ya know, the person who used to reside here on the most fabulous island on the internet... the person who used to love to share and to bargain hunt and to check in and to chat... and -- and.  There's nothing I can say; I fell off the face of the Earth.

My dad used to borrow a saying from his grandmother when things like this happened.  He would say, "isn't this another country heard from..."  Islanders, I am that other country and today is when you're hearing from me.  I am here.   I repeat:  I am still here.  I am surviving.  It's been crazy but I'm not going to complain.  I still have SO much to share.

We need to talk about the good and the bad (my dog, my kid, my travels, my summer, my crafts, parties, pretties, presents and more)!


I will reduce my post frequency from what we used to do while I figure things out but I will get back to posting more often than I have lately.  This isn't bye, it's a 'we'll talk soon.'

1 comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.