Friday, June 23, 2017

So This Happened: Straight Outta Fifth Grade

Howdy, Islanders!

We spoke about a lot of the graduation details.  I mentioned one of her gift bags were filled with t-shirts.
One of the shirts I had made included a popular logo and saying that replaced Compton with Fifth Grade.



If you'd like the vendor information, feel free to check out the social media post on Instagram.


I got so many great shots, I figured I'd share the moment (and all of her big kid cuteness) with my beloved Islanders.




Additional photos can be found in the Instagram post.  I didn't have a lot of time to take a lot of pictures because it was also the last day of school and thus, the last day Munch caught the bus!

Munch presented her teacher with the pencil, a Panera gift card, and a card from us thanking him for being an awesome teacher.


The kid loved her shirt and Mr. Testman loved his gifts.  Mission accomplished for this mama :)


1 comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.