Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mama Clicks: Belly Shots

God Baby's Belly Shoot


I had the opportunity to photograph my God baby for the first time... I mean, TECHNICALLY she was all covered up by clothes and skin and what not but... Let me just tell you, she took the stage and did NOT disappoint... Just look at her pretty little self:






Something about that belly makes me act up, lol.  I actually attack Deb, my baby's mama-to-be, every time I see her with hugs, kisses, rubs and (most times) food... I'm excited, what can I say?! I'd LOVE to share more pictures but... They aren't my pics to share :) Some, however, will make an appearance at the baby shower so you'll see more again...

But, OMG, didn't God baby show up and show out?

:::

Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow with tutorials, party updates and house projects... I've got some big things to report :)

1 comment

  1. I have enjoyed reading your site so I've nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award for illuminating, informative blog content. You can check out the details at my site ... http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ ... Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.