Thursday, May 2, 2013

97 eBooks We All Need.

I have to interrupt the Vegas updates to pass along some information that I'm sure you're going to love.
 
...
 
I love books. Like, real books. I haven't jumped on the Kindle bandwagon because I love to smell books.  I love the sense of accomplishment with the turn of every page.  I seriously LOVE books.
 
I've been thinking lately... Could I enjoy electronic books (commonly known as ebooks)?  I mean, I love reading blogs, right?  Essentially, most ebooks are just a blogger's focus on one topic or theme. 
 
Why do I love blogs??  I feel they're are more personable than books... Almost like I KNOW the writer.  Blogs are an ongoing conversation...  One where you develop an e-relationship behind the comfort of a computer screen.  Beyond that, the blog rules of grammar are different.   Bloggers have to write in such a way that their audience finds them personable thus becoming connected with THEM.  The goal is to eventually, have a group of people who click to your site often NOT necessarily because they're looking for expert information bloggers provide but because they feel connected with the author. 

It's an interesting balance, this whole blogging thing...  Anyhoo, I've heard ebooks are like blogs and, like I said, I like reading blogs.
 

Just when I decided I'd purchase my first ebook, I find this BUNDLE of 97 ebooks for $29.97!!!!  My boo, The Nester, broke the books down by topic (I've pasted her list below).  I'm really excited about all of the topics and I'm sure you can find good reason to hurry and get your bundle too (I can't wait to dive into the Working from Home and Blogging books).
 

Home & Property {Cleaning, Organizing, Decor}

31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com ($4.99)Getting it Together: Your Guide to Setting Up a Home Management System that Works by Kayse @ kayse pratt ($3.99)Pulling Yourself Together: Implementing a Cleaning Routine that Sticks by Becky @ Clean Mama ($10.00)Simple Living by Lorilee @ Loving Simple Living ($2.99)NOT a DIY Diva by Melissa @ The Inspired Room ($3.99)One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler by Tsh @ Simple Mom ($5.00)28 Days to Hope for your Home by Dana @ A Slob Comes Clean ($5.00)Organizing Life as Mom by Jessica @ Life as Mom ($9.00)Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed by Jenni @ Live Called ($4.99)10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa @ Lisa Woodruff.net($5.00)Handmade Walls by Jamin and Ashley @ the handmade home ($9.95)Easy Peasy Chores: An Easy-to-Use Chore System That Brings JOY Back Into Family Chores by Alina Joy @ The Good Old Days Farm ($17.99)
 

Educational Children’s Resources

Princess Training by Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree ($3.99)The Armor of God by Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree ($2.50)My Bedtime Learning Book by Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree ($1.00)Think Outside the Classroom by Kelly @ Generation Cedar ($6.97)Raising Rock Stars — Kindergarten Bundle by Carissa @ 1plus1plus1equals1 ($10.00)The ABC’s For Godly Boys Curriculum by Lindsey @ Road to 31 ($8.00)The ABC’s For Godly Girls Curriculum by Lindsey @ Road to 31 ($8.00)K4 Curriculum by Erica @ Confessions of a Homeschooler ($15.00)Write Through the Bible (print) by Trisha @ Intoxicated on Life ($5.00)Write Through the Bible (cursive) by Trisha @ Intoxicated on Life ($5.00)Balcony Girls (books 1 & 2) by Sandy @ Reluctant Entertainer ($19.90)The Dig for Kids: Luke (Volumes 1 and 2) by Patrick, husband of Ruth @ The Better Mom ($5.98)Music: An Essential Ingredient for Life by Ryan @ Resound School of Music ($6.99)
 

Budgeting {Finance & Time}

 

In the Kitchen {Recipes and Cooking}

Crock On by Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents ($5.00)Real Food, Real Easy by various bloggers @ The Humbled Homemaker ($9.95)Wholesome Mixes by Kristy @ Little Natural Cottage ($4.00)20-Minute Meals by Leigh Ann @ Intentional by Grace ($4.99)Restocking the Pantry by Kresha @ Nourishing Joy ($9.99)Money Saving Mom’s Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom ($3.99)Simply Summer by Kate @ Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)Do the Funky Kitchen by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers ($4.95)Real Food Kids: In the Kitchen plus 1 month access to select Real Food Kids eCourse videos by Wardeh @ GNOWFGLINS and Jami @ Eat Nourishing ($20.00)Seasonal Menu Plans on a Budget: A Month of Meals from My Humble Kitchen to Yours by Diana @ My Humble Kitchen ($4.99)Just Making Ice Cream by Marillyn @ Just Making Noise ($12.00)The Curative Kitchen by Susan @ Handy Pantry ($20.00)
 

Pregnancy & Baby Care

 

Holidays & Special Events

 

Spiritual Growth

 

Marriage & Romance

 

Motherhood

 

Health & Fitness

100-pound Loser by Jessica @ Muthering Heights ($4.99)Honoring the Rhythm of Rest by Danielle @ Domestic Serenity ($2.99)42 Days to Fit by Brandy @ The Marathon Mom, Emma @ Real Fit Moms and Stacy @ A Delightful Home ($4.99)Healthy Homemaking by Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home ($12.95)Personal ePlanner by Jennifer @ ListPlanIt ($5.00)
 

Beauty

 

Working from Home & Blogging

 

Ecourses

 

PLUS, You will receive FREE Bonuses from 10 companies!  Check out The Nester's post for more information!

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the shout 🙂 Have a great weekend!
    http://wplearners.com/category/10beasts

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.