Tuesday, October 7, 2014

An [Organized] Unscripted Life

As soon as I planned to blog about organization tips every day in the month of October, life happened.

Funeral.  Friends goin' through a divorce.  Another friend hospitalized.  Events.  Meetings.  Church.

I haven't been home... I can't even think about organizing.

I guess, in a sick way, that's cool.  Believe it or not, my house isn't too bad... maybe because I have implemented some things that are already helping?  O, let me have my moment!

Let me catch up on some client work this evening and I promise I'll return with updates.

Talk to you soon.  O and until we chat again, check out this pic of Munch in her princess 'fit she rocked to Chazzy's royal ball.


$4.45 fabulous thrift store costume + H&M head band = a ROYALLY adorable kid!

'Til next time,

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love great thrifting finds and the headband is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Minnie Mouse First Birthday Party

Islanders, the day had finally come to celebrate my sweet god baby turning one.  Hosted from Melina's parents' home, the party was a...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.