Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31 Days of Dollar Tree Buys

Howdy, Islanders! If you've been an island inhabitant for awhile, you know what happens on October 1st. 

No, we don't turn into a pumpkin, silly!  I participate in the challenge to blog everyday of the month.  You can check out what I talked about in previous years here.
For this year's challenge, I'm talking about The Dollar Tree (DT) and all of its amazing products.  What can you expect to see over the course of this series?

- Product surprises found at DT
- Recipes using DT products
- Crafts
- Halloween goodies
- Halloween costumes
- Gift Ideas and more!

I am excited to share these amazing posts with you and I'm even more excited because tomorrow is a big day!  Yes, it's the start to our 31 Days but I have BIG news to share with you also!

Until tomorrow!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.