Friday, October 20, 2017

Free Unicorn Party Printables

I can't let you leave the island's unicorn party wrap-up without some FREE printables I designed!

1.  Save the image from the blog to your computer or phone.

2.  Print files at size 4x6.

3.  Frame and place around the event space (or at the activity station).

Note: these are designed to print as 4x6 photos but I've also been able to print them as large as 8x10 with no issues too.  Although I designed these printable for specific activity stations, they looked great around the space.


Here are the files for your use!



Here are some food and drink labels:





The buffet labels can be printed small as in (3x5) photos or you can print them for 4x6 frames too.  I even left some blank in case you have other things to label.


Wait, I can't give you party printables without an invitation to set the tone:


I used Picmonkey to edit the file; their Princess Sofia font is perfect for this theme!  Last but not least, the favor tags.  Munch's tags looked like this:


I changed them slightly for a general audience and birthday use:


... and here's the collage to use for printing:


All you have to do is save the collage file to your computer or phone.  Go to CVS and print onto 4x6 photos.  For every one photo print, you will have 6 favor tags.  Simply cut and attach to favors!  With all of the FREEBIES out of the way, you're ready to host a magical and fun Unicorn party!

I know and you're welcome!









Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.