Monday, January 16, 2012

Mama-Made Monday: Featured


Hey there, islanders! Checking in to let you know,

  Munchface's birthday party is featured over at The Birthday Blog!! 

When I look at the pictures, I can't help but recall how much work it required to execute that sweet little party.


 I wanted every detail to be special and to serve as an outward reflection of our love. The features and praise are just an added bonus. 

I've started my countdown to my birthday in Jamaica, I'm enjoying my day off to celebrate MLK Day and then this?! A cute little feature just made my day (and, to think, it's not even LUNCH TIME)! YAY!

Here's hoping your day is fabulous and full of pleasant surprises :)

Photobucket

1 comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.