Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 30 - Easy Fall Crafts!



My poor hot glue-burned fingers can barely find the strength to type... PITY me... I've been creating a fabulous costume for Munchface and I think the 31 post will be a day late to post the Halloween pics...

Well, here's a line-up of some EASY Fall crafts every mom must do with their little one...  Check them out:

Yummy peanut butter pumpkins (no baking or knives) step-by-steps here.
Put those pine cones to good use! Click here for an easy tutorial!
Done carving? Soak the seeds overnight, pat them dry, then thread string through for a cute SEASONAL necklace.  Tutorial here.

Halloween is almost here and gone... Might as well keep up the crafting momentum because before we know it Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here!





Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.