Friday, August 24, 2012

Lullaby.

I thank God for eyes.  For it is with them that I saw you...

Head full of dark wavy hair.

Perfect button nose.

Pretty eyebrows.

Dark lashes.

Plump cheeks.

Full bottom lip.

10 chubby fingers and toes.

7lbs 6oz of... Perfection.

I said my hello and goodbye in the same breath.  I thanked God because I didn't think I could breathe when I saw you... It was during that moment I was reminded how miraculous life is.

God baby was never mine.  She was GOD's baby all along.  

Until I see you again, sweet angel, I pray that you rest comfortably in the arms of loved ones who have gone on... I've added you to the list of souls I must see when I get there.

I wanted you before you were born.  I loved you before I met you.  I finally saw you and, although I will never be able to see you again, you have touched my heart.  Forever.

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Beautiful words. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful, Tabby. We're all here behind you <3

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and a blessed reminder that everything we have belongs to Him, even when we would prefer to have it otherwise. Continued prayers for you as you anticipate the promised resurrection!

    ReplyDelete

A Surprise Vow Renewal

For her birthday, Melina's mom was given tickets to a play.  The event was hosted in NJ and her daughter also included a promise of glam...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.