Friday, December 21, 2012

5 and Below - The Gift Hack.

Have you seen my Christmas hacks from last year?  Well, check them out (here) because I show you Pottery Barn Knockoffs at Walmart!  This year, however, I have another FABULOUS FRUGAL FIND for all of you:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this store.  I typically shop for socks, nail polish and candy.  Well, UNTIL Deb told me about their game section.  I decided to check out their deals and it was the JACKPOT!!!!!

If you're looking for affordable and fabulous deals or last-minute gifts, you MUST check them out!

Games

Monopoly Crazy Cash 
Walmart - $18.77
Target - $24.99
5 and Below - $5.00


Chutes and Ladders
Walmart - $11.99
Target - $7.79
5 and Below - $5.00
ALL OF THE CLASSICS!
Twister, Life, Connect4, Candy Land and so many others for $3.99!  I stocked up for Christmas!


Electronics

Speakers/Headphones
Check out these cool speakers that are elsewhere for much more than $5!





Phone Accessories




Gloves designed for touchscreens!!



Fun cases, nifty holders, colorful chargers and more for $5 or less?  HellooOOo stocking stuffers!

Video Games

Babysitting Mama

Radio Shack - $19.99
Sears - $49.90
5 and Below - $5.00!!

I bought this game for Munch because it comes with a plush doll and the video game for only $5!  You place the wii remote inside the doll and use the doll to play the game; she will LOVE it!

Toys

There are all kinds of brand name toys! Here are just a few and ALL are $5 or less.  Matter of fact, they are other places for a lot more!







Hurry! Save your money and RUN to your local 5 and below! They have craft sets, books, Redskins gear, decor, makeup, decor and so much more!!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.