Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wedding Planning - Graphics and a Gift!

After the chalkboard-themed graduation party, I returned home to change my clothes and load the car for the wedding later on that day.  It was a lovely day.  I'm sure I'll have 'to die for' images from the photographer because her same-day teasers were awesome!!


The day was great.  It was a lot of work but it all came together fabulously.



I knew it was a good time when guests were dancing during the meal!


Did you recognize the above image from the Proof I Survived post?  Of course you do!  Well, I was super excited for that picture because it's my personal reminder that my new services have exceeded my clients' expectations.  OMG!  I designed that table number up there!  Actually, I designed all signage and programs for the wedding!


My bride decided to hang tulle poms from the gazebo as her ceremony decor.  I designed the above "poms" for the top of her programs and, in Microsoft Word, I added gray lines above each one(feel free to borrow! You can change the color and size in Word too).  It was the perfect way to tie in her ceremony decor.   I then used the pom design to unify all signage.  Oh, and guess what!

I'm sharing all of the signage with you below.  I know! I know!  Simply print the table numbers as 4X6 photos and the other signs as either 5X7 or 8X10!

I've even included a blank sign that you can personalize for whatever you need (candy buffet, photo booth, favors, thanks, bathroom signs, etc.).  Why?!  Because you guys have supported me along this crazy journey.  

Now, what do I need from you?  

Share the files, pin for all to see, whatever you do, use the images and be sure to let folks know where you got them because we have MORE to come!!

Photobucket


















Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.