Thursday, June 11, 2015

Insanely Busy Weekend

I would've totally posted a Wordless Wednesday but this week is so crazy I need to catch-up, mind dump and get back to the grind of things...

Speaking of grinding, I am preparing for an insanely busy weekend!

A Football-themed Baby Shower
A Chalkboard-themed Graduation Party
A Shades of Pink wedding Saturday
An Industry Day event in Philadelphia
Exhibiting at a conference in Philadelphia

I'm grinding but surviving!  I've implemented changes for event planner resentment survival and, thank God, I'm ok!  I've been quiet but that's because I've been working.  I'll share some updates for the aforementioned events; it's sure to be fun!

How's your weekend shaping up?!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.