Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Today has been a great day, Islanders.  I knew it would be amazing when Munchface and I woke to goodies from Hubbs.  The highlight, for me atleast, was a card designed with me in mind!


A fro? Scalloped edges? Layers of fab cardstock and embellishments? I'm in love!



I repurposed an apothecary jar to hold the flowers.  The footed jar is perfect! Oh, and speaking of repurposing items, I told you that big ol' wreath from Christmas would get a seasonal update and I meant it!  Didn't it turn out lovely?  Ain't it TWEET?  Get it? Tweet!


Munch put on her new dress from Daddy and we were off for a family evening together.  We supported Hubbs' bball game, headed to dinner and returned home for some fun.


Another gift Hubbs got Munch for Valentine's Day was the board game Life.  We had a blast playing it.


Of course, Munch loved it!  There are babies and jobs and babies and cars and, did I mention, the babies?  She loves the game!!!

Right before she ran off to bed, Munch remembered to give me a card she made and hid.


It is super cute and the best part isn't the chocolate rose she glued to the side but the genuine words she scribbled down to me.


We've had a great day!  I can't wait for Munch to hand out the valentines she made for family tomorrow at church.  I'll share pics don't worry!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

How'd you spend your day?


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.