Bow-yoo-tiful Bucket Tutorial
Did you make the deadline for the Visa giveaway? Have you checked out my ruffle backdrop tutorial?
You totally should!
In celebration of this awesome day, I'm servin' up a quick tutorial for the ruffle bucket I used to hold the photo booth props. Here goes:
- Bucket (purchased from the thrift store and I knew it was made for hanging because its back was flat)
- Michael's ready-made ruffle ribbon (if only I could sew ruffles maybe ruffles might not cost so much)
1. Glue a decorative ribbon around the seam of the top ruffle for a polished look.
2. Glue the top layer around the top of the bucket.
3. Glue the other layers so they fall just under the bottom of the previous layer(confused yet??).
4. Take the same ribbon used to cover the seam and tie a bow. Glue the bow to the top, embellish and voila!
It was sweet details like this that tied everything together.
Now, go forth and make things frilly, lol.