Sunday, June 1, 2014

Snapshot Sunday

Keeping it real is my thing here on the island; it's the purpose of Snapshot weekends, remember?  Well, in the spirit of keeping it real, this next photo has become my everyday life until next Tuesday.


That's my shower. And a pot. A pot filled with boiling water.

Why, you ask?! Because our water heater  flooded our basement.  Again.  We won't have hot water until Tuesday. We have to submit a claim for our carpet repair because it happened a matter of days after the issue was "fixed" the first time.

Ugh. Sometimes, being a grown-up sucks! There. I said it.  Anyhoo...

What's your view right now? Do you have anything that's giving you goosebumps? 

Get it? That was me... trying to be funny about an expensive house repair we're facing... Again.

See you tomorrow for some party updates and tutorials! Hopefully, I will be in a better mood :)


Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.