Monday, March 17, 2014

Busy Monday

Happy Monday, Islanders!

Today is a snow day here in our neck of the woods.  I wanted this day to catch-up on a few things.  One of which is the inspiration boards and packages for clients.  I've got a lot of events coming up so I'm going to spend the day behind the computer and this week's post will be dedicated to the inspiration boards for my clients.  This week's party inspirations will include:

- The Mine Craft Party

- The 40th Birthday Party

- The Hearts and Heels Bridal Shower

- The Sweet Hearts Wedding

- The Sofia The First Birthday Party

- The Rustic Barn Wedding

It's a blessing to be included in my clients' memorable moments… I'm just trying to stop my head from spinning!

Who knows maybe you guys will gain some inspiration for a future event!

See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Don't know if u already follow this blog, but they have really cool party and home DIYs: http://ohhappyday.com

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.