Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birthday Finale

I just finished up the last of my birthday celebrations; my hands and toes look fresh and my bell-ay is happy :) 


This, my final birthday post for 2012, is the grand reveal of the changes around the island.  As one of my birthday gifts, Hubbs gifted a graphics designer to take the island to the next level and I just can't contain it any more!

She helped develop a clean, modern and polished island re-design.  So, feel free to take a look around... Hang out for a bit... Make yourself at home!

Also, feel free to grab my button (to the right)... Isn't she lovely?



If you have a button for your blog, send it to me! I'm always expanding my e-friend base and I'd LOVE to include you in the circle! O and check out the other social media sites where you can follow little ol' me (top right).   

The other major change of note is the Headband and Bows page... Step one was to create a space from which I could build a brand. Step two? Let's just say the island's crafts have gotten some visibility and I have some big news coming... JUST WAIT on Steps two and beyond... 

I've said it more than once and I will say it again, 2012 is going to be an amazing year!  Thanks for joining me on the ride!

Remember to dream bigger than your current situation; I certainly am!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.