Friday, July 19, 2013

Big Girl Room - The Plan.

Hi, Islanders!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had a plan for Munch's 7th birthday gifts.  I've told you about some of her gadgets (the iPod, the DS,the tablet, the portable DVD player and so much more)... Needless to say, the kid has everything and then some.  She doesn't have her school supplies (and clothes) and a completed big girl room. 

I'm hoping to check most of her big girl room to-do's off the list as a gift.  She's excited to make her new space her cool girl room.  Check out the wishlist:


1. Serena & Lily quilt - DONE.  Purchased for Christmas

2.  Desk - Pending.  For homework nook

3. Kidcraft Desk Chair - Pending.  For homework nook

4. Pottery Barn Bean Bag - Pending.  For reading nook

5.  Floating shelves - DONE.  Floating shelves hung in reading nook

6.  Sconce - Pending.  2 for bedside

7.  Painted ceiling - Pending. We're going pink up top and keeping the neutral walls

8.  White low book case/shelf - Pending.  For under t.v.

I'm hoping to have her ceiling painted before her birthday.  I'm also hoping to get the desk, the chair and the bean bag for her birthday...  Grandparents?  Play aunties?  Anyone wanna chip in? LOL.

O and other gifts will include the book bag she wants from Pottery Barn Kids:


Other than that, Hubbs is in charge of finding a cool iPod case.

I am excited that she will have a great birthday AND that we are one step closer to completing her big girl room.

Matter of fact, I'm so excited I could cry my eyes out... but I won't.  Today.

 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.