Tuesday, January 21, 2014

30+1

It's here.  It's finally here.  31.

I'm 31.

As in, 30 plus one years old.

As if that wasn't enough to rock my world, my birthday twin, Olivia, is 1.

While I acknowledge I still have several outstanding goals and things I want to improve about myself, being 30+1 feels great.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I feel accomplished.  I feel complete. I feel at peace.

Confident.

Loved.

WOW!  30+1 is a great place to be.

Yesterday, I celebrated with family.  It was a good time with those people I hold dear to my heart.  YAY for being another year older, wiser and greater :)


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.