Monday, January 27, 2014

Mic Check 1-2: Can Anybody SEE me?

Howdy, Islanders!


It was brought to my attention that my blog hasn't been sending its usual 2:00 a.m. emails to my subscribers.  At first, I was in denial about it... that is, until I received the following email:
 
I don't know WHY the email sent 14 posts for the month of January in ONE single email.
 
Just so you know, I've been blogging... almost daily this month.  Don't believe me?  Visit the blog:
 
 
Yep, add it to your favorites to check back and get your fix (in my mind, you actually noticed you hadn't received any updates).
 
While I figure out the email alerts (with the Blogger support team), I've changed the blog email alerts to publish posts immediately. 
 
THIS IS A TEST!
 
Did you get the email?  Can you SEE me?
 
*fingers crossed*
 
I have a lot of updates (party 1, party 2, big girl room, family room and more) so we need to get this fixed ASAP!
 
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.