Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mama Clicks - The Brown Maternity Shoot


I don't believe I ever shared the images I captured during the Brown Family Maternity Photo Shoot.
You may recall the peek of some images from the Made In Paris baby shower gallery wall (read more here):
I took these photos when Sheena was nearly full-term.  She was glowing.  Her stomach was flawless and we all were really excited.
ENJOY!






Even the outtakes were cute:




My friends were fabulous from head:


To toe:


Aren't their shoes adorable?!



 My goal for this photo shoot was to showcase that my friends, their love, her belly and, NOW, even our not-so-much-anymore baby are:

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.