Wednesday, July 15, 2015

VBS Success!

This year, my church hosted its first Vacation Bible School (VBS).  It started yesterday (7/13/2015) and is off to an AMAZING start!


From their arrival until their departure, the children in attendance have a schedule that's jam-packed with fun!  As a matter of fact, I shared a video on my instagram page of the surprise dance party at the end of evening one.  They ran to the floor like it was the Electric Slide (oops! Did I show my age?  Whatever.  That was *totally* the dance to run for back in my day).  Wanna see the fun?  Check it out:


I've spent the hours since that moment practicing with any kid I can find; I need to be ready for the next flash dance mob!!



Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.