Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 25 - Ghoulish Goodies


I made ghost cupcake 2 years ago for my co-workers and they were a HUGE hit... I found a photo of the same recipe I used online... I'll post my own this weekend BUT I didn't want you to miss out on baking some of your own AWESOME ghoulish goodies:


Photo Source


Simply follow the package instructions to bake and frost your cupcakes.  Purchase pre-made white fondant.  Cover your workspace with flour.  Roll the fondant out until you have a thin layer.  Have your little one use a large circle cookie cutter to cut the rolled fondant.  place the fondant over the iced cupcake and EITHER poke the eyes (as pictured), draw the eyes (with an edible marker) OR use mini candies (and extra icing to hold) to create the eyes.  

Easy P-Z and o so fabulous...

Mommy Tip: For smaller batches of cookies and cupcakes, visit your neighborhood Dollar Tree.  They sell the smaller boxes that make 1 dozen cookies/cupcakes... PERFECT for a smaller group, class, or office (just a co-worker hint-hint)! Go and BAKE something easy today!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.