Monday, August 19, 2013

Pink Lemonade - The Aftermath.

We did it!  

We survived a fabulous party!  

Munchface turned 7 in true pink lemonade style.


Sometimes she was sour (you mean the birthday girl can't win a prize?!), sometimes she was sweet (she greeted all of her guests with an excited squeal and announcement of their names) but we did it.  We successfully executed a fabulous and fun little party.

I had some amazing help.  Sheena with the planning, Devona with the day before and day-of prep and set-up (LIFE SAVER), Deb with the late night crafts, my mommy with the food and Tati with her day-of help.

The party was great and I can't wait to tell you all about it.  I've just got to recover so I hope this sneak peek of what's to come will do:


Until tomorrow,

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.