Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sunshine & Lemonade - The Credits.

Would you look at that?!  I'm posting on a SATURDAY! OMG.  It's like when I was younger and I saw my teacher out in normal clothes lookin' like a normal person.  Weird.  Really weird.
 
Anyhoo, I just want to wrap up the birthday series by answering some of the questions I received... We'll revisit some lemonade recipes later but, for now, we're done!
...
 
The party was a success!  Now, as with the end of any great show, it's time for the credits.
 
 
I also want to take time to thank the PEOPLE who helped make it happen.
I talked about what Munch wore (here).  I didn't, however, share that she made a request of the family.  She had me call her grandparents, aunts and uncles to tell them the party uniform, lol.
"Grandma, girls are wearing yellow and the guys are wearing pink!"
Everyone thought she was confused and quickly flipped the colors so the girls wore pink but she was very clear:
 
"No, no.  The girls wear yellow and the guys wear pink!"
 
Let me just say the word spread like wildfire.  The family showed up ALL wearing the uniform.
 
 
 
 Thanks.

Mom, Sheena, Devona, Deb and Tati I can't thank you ladies enough.  Devona, you saved my life the day before and day-of.  Thanks a million!

Other Supporting Cast Members include:

- Cupcakes and Cake Pops: Chef Joy
- Dessert Stands: Pick Your Plum
- Mason Jar Lids: Pick Your Plum
- Table Linen: Smarty Had A Party
- Lemon Favor Cookies: Crows Custom Cookies
- Party Printables: Stock Berry Studio
- Favor Buckets: Party City
- Custom Lemon Sugar Chapsticks: Amber Glow Creations
- Lemonade Stand (cardboard store): Ikea

I think that answers all of the where-to-go questions.  Please feel free to comment with additional questions.  I'm happy to help!
 
With the birthday party out of the way, we're ready to go back to school :)
 
Photobucket




Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.