I tweaked a recipe from Cookies & Cups to create a yummy cookie crescent with Munchface last night... They turned out amazing and are perfect with a cup of coffee or milk... If I didn't solicit the help of a 5 year old they would be pretty enough for a platter at a brunch... Simply put, DELISH!
Cookie Crescents How-To
1. Gather supplies:
2. Roll out your crescents (without breaking them apart). Note: smoosh the perforated edges to make it one flat roll. You don't want the contents to come out when you slice
3. Spread the Nutella on the roll. We were a little heavy-handed with this part. If you're prissy or want it really pretty DON'T do what we did...
Seriously, though, can you EVER have too much Nutella?
4. Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top... (Munchface was really exact with this part, lol)
5. Roll it all up!
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes (this allows for clean cookie cuts)
7. Slice the roll into "cookies"
8. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes (or until brown)
9. Let it cool (unless you're like me and PREFER to bite into one immediately and do the breathing-blowing-it's-hot-but-yummy dance).
ENJOY! Note: I let them cool for 20 minutes then put them in a freezer bag to take to work (I TOLD YOU, Hubbs is on a silly diet so we couldn't have this in the house, lol).
Don't you LOVE taking an ordinary treat and making them EXTRAyummyORDINARY?!