I love our home. I really do.
Yesterday, I provided you with an overview for what this year's 31 days of change will mean for the island. Today, I want to give you a heads up for some projects and updates you're in store for:
- Kitchen: pantry storage solutions, recipes, salvaging fresh produce, tips for saving on groceries
- Laundry Room: organizational tips and tricks from a recovering laundr-o-phobe :)
- Big Girl Room: Updates and thrifty finds that will pull it together
- Linen Closet: storage ideas and solutions
- Master Bedroom: DIY artwork, vanity organization and decorative storage
- Basement: working with what we've got to decorate
I'll also cover easy and affordable Fall décor.
I know it sounds like a lot and I could narrow my focus to be on a specific topic (i.e. creative storage solutions, thrift shopping for cheap and chic, decorating on a budget, etc.) but I've decided to broaden the scope in an effort to have a larger impact on my home.
If you don't blog but would like to make your home a better place, start by tackling 1 small project everyday this month.
My theme is a commitment to make what we have even better. First up?
My garbage disposal. Bleh.