Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 14 - My Own Inspiration

Confession: sometimes I use pictures of my OWN spaces as inspiration.

Seriously, my craft area? It needs to get itself together.

*Imagine a pile of crap because NO! I'm not posting a picture*

You might recall how Hubbs gave me the little spot next to our unfinished laundry area in the basement to craft(O he was trying to get laundry done more often; it didn't work but...).  Anyhoo, back to my craft area, I will clean this weekend so it looks like this again:


Let's be clear, with mom's 50th birthday party this Friday, IDK where I'm going to find the time but it MUST be done (...along with moving the kid's stuff back into her room. DON'T JUDGE).

Wish me luck!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.