Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 20 - 1 Sweet Swap

See the button?  I haven't forgotten this month's topic. I do, however, have to tell you something totally awesome...

I signed up for a Fall Blog Swap over on Mia's blog.  For those who don't know what a blog swap is, this was my first one and I'm so happy to share it with you!  

I was paired with Jenn, of Party Of One, and she's great. I really enjoyed stalking her blog for clues, chatting via email so, when I shipped my package, I knew I nailed it.

I just love getting packages.  I really do.  I love packages almost as much as I love nice notes.  Something about the genuine labor of putting a pen to paper makes me appreciate notes even more here recently.  O and Jenn wrote a very nice note:



Thanks, Jenn!

Now, onto my swag... Check it out:


Yes, that is 1 candy corn in my hand... I don't remember the box or how many servings were in the box... It's all a blur.  If you can't tell, the theme for the swap was fall(weather). I got fabulous lip glosses to keep my lips hydrated, candy corn (my fave fall candy), scrapbooking stickers for crafts, fall-themed note cards and my FAVE:


A yummy scented candle.  I love everything.

I hope you liked your package, Jenn!

Want in on the fun next time?  I'll be sure to let all of my sweet islanders know if I hear of blog swaps in the future.  Maybe one day I'll feel fancy enough to host one... Aww shucks, who host what? Little ol' me?

*Inner diva stomps onto the stage*

You heard it. The island shall be fancy enough to do something awesome one day!

Cheers to dreaming big!

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. YAY! So glad you loved it :) LOVE that picture of you sniffing the candle! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got a great box! Those stickers are so adorable! Thanks for joining in on the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy you signed up for the swap. :) Looks like you got some great loot there. You're right, there's nothing like getting a hand-written note and some lovely goodies in the mail. Happy Fall, Tabs! xo

    ReplyDelete

Minnie Mouse First Birthday Party

Islanders, the day had finally come to celebrate my sweet god baby turning one.  Hosted from Melina's parents' home, the party was b...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.