Saturday, May 25, 2013

Coming Up: The Reception!

Tomorrow, my dear friends, Deb and Chaz, will celebrate their union with an intimate reception.  I'm helping the bride execute her vision.  Some of my tasks include: creating a unique dessert display, crystal floral pom centerpieces, a few signs and banners and

 
A PHOTOBOOTH!
 
 
 
With all of my tasks for the reception, I needed to find ways to save time. 
THANK YOU, INTERNET!!
 
Don't you love the sign?  Guess what? It's FREE!!!
Download yours here.
 
I can't wait to share the other ideas we came up with.  This reception should be loads of fun!
 Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket





1 comment

  1. Aww, i love weddings! I hope they live happily ever after. I hope you have a great weekend, please stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Children's Cancer Research Gala

*taps mic* Does this thing even work anymore?  Can you hear me in the back? So, the last we spoke, I was sharing a random find.  If...

© Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.