Day 12 - Big Girl Room


I should totally *like* write a book titled, "A Dramatic Person's Guide to Announcements."  I'm also thinking of carrying a sprinkle gun to "shoot" people with an instant celebration when they share good news with me.

Engaged? *POOF* CONGRATS!

Closed on a house? *POOF* GO YOU!

Following my blog? *POOF*POOF*POOF*  You're like totally awesome and... cooler than you know... I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. and this random celebratory poof-ing is brought to you by my

BIG. MAJOR. HUGE.

NEWS. 

Islanders, I can't believe this day has arrived.  Munchface's furniture arrives today.  I think I've decided that I can't wait to share the updates... I think.

This is kinda HUGE for me her.  Munch has slept in the same bed on the same mattress since she was 4 months.  It's all I've she's known.  I know it's going to be difficult for me her.  Hubbs cleared the room and I snapped pics of what was left of our little girl room (most of it was in piles):




 



She is very excited and I know we'll have fun pulling her room together. Sidenote: while we've been talking about positive changes, I must sing my Hubbs' praises.  I love how he recognized a need and stepped up to get 'er done.  I guess he's not all smelly gym socks and video games... Maybe I do love him:)

I can't wait to show you pics of her big girl furniture set!  That is, if I don't tie myself to the old stuff in protest, lol.

Wish us luck!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing everything come together.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you ok yet? I'm sure you, I mean she, will be loving life once it's all set up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Spill it howd you make the wreath?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts